Saturday, October 29, 2011

be happy.

"the principal thing in this world is to keep one's soul aloft."

happiness is found in a variety of things. these are a few things that have made me very happy lately. 
crunchy fall leaves beneath my feet
warm butternut squash soup on a cold fall day
saying the same thing as my sister at the exact same time
this guy 
serving a chinese family at la jolla
new born babies
going to see sytycd with derek and his fam
looking at the mountains and seeing the brilliant red and orange trees
cute old couples that eat at applebees at 11 pm on a wednesday evening
pumpkin flavored baked goods
new friends 

fall is by far my most favorite time of year. this year i have been particularly mindful and appreciative of what makes this season my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment