Thursday, January 6, 2011

day two in the life of blue

this week i started a new chapter in my life. i started school at brigham young university.yesterday was my first day of classes and although i'm not taking very many i was really quite nervous. here i was, starting at a new school on a campus that is much bigger than the one i came from, and i felt like a little freshman again. a few days before class i dragged my little sister around campus to find my classes and i felt like she knew more than i did. but despite my nerves my first day went alright and nothing went wrong. i made it to all of my classes, and successfully weaved in and out of the hundreds of students that were wandering around campus, just like me. i was so distracted all of the time because i couldn't stop people watching. i don't know why i had this vision of what byu would be like in my head, but it was there and it was crazy. byu was completely different than what i thought it would be like. turns out i like it there. 



2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you're loving byu!! anddd that you're in provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i found your blog! welcome to byu! good luck! and i'm glad you like it. it took me a year or so to grow on me! or just to get through my generals!

    ReplyDelete